Financing Your Care
Financial considerations should not be an obstacle to a beautiful smile.
In our office, we accept most major credit cards, Care-Credit, selected PPO insurances, and we offer payment plans. The cost of treatment may vary based on the necessities of each patient’s diagnosis.
If you do not find a convenient payment plan for you, we have specially trained staff members dedicated to assisting you with financial arrangements, financing options, and filling your insurance claims.
Below you will find a list of insurances and payment plans that we are participate with.
Looking For Exceptional Orthodontic Treatment?
Contact Garcia Family Orthodontics with any questions or to schedule an appointment!
Dental insurance plans that we work with:
- Ameritas PPO
- Cigna Dental PPO
- Dearborn National Life Insurance
- Delta Dental PPO and Premier
- DNOA PPO
- Dentemax PPO
- Florida Combined Life / Florida Blue
- Guardian PPO
- Humana PPO
- MetLife PPO
- Principal PPO
- Tricare PPO
- United Concordia PPO
- No-Interest Payment Plan: Pay a major portion up-front, then pay monthly payments throughout the time of treatment.
- Paid-in-full Discount: Receive an additional discount when paying in full with cash, debit/credit card.
- Check: Only accepted for down-payments or full up-front payments.
- Credit Card: Always accepted towards full or monthly payments.
Other Financing Options
- Care-Credit: Apply online (www.carecredit.com).
As a courtesy to you, we will bill your insurance company and track claims. We will maximize patients’ insurance benefits. Please keep us informed of any changes to your insurance plan.
You are responsible for the fees charged by our office, no matter what your insurance coverage may be. Any remaining cost not paid by your insurance is your responsibility.