Dear Garcia Family Orthodontics Patients,
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. We are open as of Monday, May 18th. We are so excited to be able to see our patients again. Your safety remains our top priority. We have increased our infection and sterilization control procedures in accordance with O.S.H.A and CDC guidelines. We have installed Germicidal UV light grade air filtration and HEPA filters in all the office, sneeze guards in the reception area, medical grade sterilization systems, additional personal protective equipment for all the team, (N95, level 3 surgical masks, gowns, face shields), rigorous health screenings for all patients and staff upon arrival, and virtual consults for some cases. For your next visit:
- Please wait for our office to call you to reschedule your appointment. You need an appointment to come in to the office. We have already begun rescheduling patients on a first-canceled-first-rescheduled basis.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing. We ask that only the patient being treated enter the office. This will reduce the number of patients that can be seen at a time.
- Emergencies will continue only to be defined by pain or bleeding. For now, broken brackets and ill-fitting aligners do not constitute an emergency.
- Appointments for braces removal, brackets repairs, or long procedures that generate aerosol are limited.
- We encourage anyone entering our office to wear a face mask and sunglasses.
- Check-in from your vehicle. When you arrive for your appointment, please stay in your car, and call or text our office at Garcia Family Orthodontics Phone Number (407) 857-0800 to let us know you’ve arrived. We will let you know when your chair is ready.
- Pre-screening with a health questionnaire to be filled out prior to your appointment. If positive to cough, fever, recent travel, shortness of breath, or contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19, we require to cancel your appointment.
- Your temperature will be taken, if over 100.4 F your appointment will be reschedule 14-day self-quarantine requirement.
- Brushing stations and the restroom will be closed, so please prepare for that in advance, and brush well before your arrival.
We greatly appreciate your patience and understanding during this time. We will be happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we are taking to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice.
Dr. Ana V García & Team
For further information, including measures to keep yourself healthy, visit the following links:
- Prevention: View CDC Guidelines
- Symptoms: View Information from the CDC
- Steps When Sick: View the Steps