Advantages of Invisalign® & Invisalign® Teen
- Invisalign® works with your schedule. There is minimal time required in our office for treatment as there are no wires and brackets to fix.
- You can keep up with your traditional oral health routine. Invisalign® allows you to completely remove your aligners for easy and thorough cleaning.
- You can occasionally remove them to enjoy a special night out. Life happens, and you want to have the chance to look your best when you need it!
- You can see what your teeth will look like before you even begin. With Invisalign® advanced 3D imaging computer technology, you can get a sneak peek at what your teeth will look like during each phase of treatment, all the way to the final dazzling result!
- It’s comfortable. Aligners are made of smooth plastic that is custom made for your teeth.
- Invisalign® is affordable and may be covered by your dental insurance.
- With Invisalign® Teen, parents can expect compliance. Teen aligners have blue dots that fade when they are worn. If a teen isn’t wearing them, the dots won’t fade. This allows parents to make the most of their investment by ensuring that their teen is wearing the aligners as prescribed: 20-22 hours per day.
Ready to Schedule Your Appointment?
For more information or to schedule an appointment with Dr. Garcia, call our Orlando office at Garcia Family Orthodontics Phone Number (407) 857-0800