Advantages of Invisalign® & Invisalign® Teen
- Invisalign® works with your schedule. There is minimal time required in our office for treatment as there are no wires and brackets to fix.
- You can keep up with your traditional oral health routine. Invisalign® allows you to completely remove your aligners for easy and thorough cleaning.
- You can occasionally remove them to enjoy a special night out. Life happens, and you want to have the chance to look your best when you need it!
- You can see what your teeth will look like before you even begin. With Invisalign® advanced 3D imaging computer technology, you can get a sneak peek at what your teeth will look like during each phase of treatment, all the way to the final dazzling result!
- It’s comfortable. Aligners are made of smooth plastic that is custom made for your teeth.
- Invisalign® is affordable and may be covered by your dental insurance.
- With Invisalign® Teen, parents can expect: Compliance. Teen aligners have blue dots that fade when they are worn. If a teen isn’t wearing them, the dots won’t fade. This allows parents to make the most of their investment by ensuring that their teen is wearing the aligners as prescribed: 20-22 hours per day.
- Invisalign® Teen provides six replacement aligners in case they are lost.
Ready to schedule a consultation with Dr. Garcia? Call our office at Garcia Family Orthodontics Phone Number (407) 857-0800 or request an appointment online.